Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Skeleton Cage

I just couldn't resist building another cage this year. I had almost enough to make this. I made a couple of changes to the design this time. I used self-taping screws and predrilled holes. I screwed the bottom bars together to seal the bottom which I hadn't done before. I also used a slightly smaller loop at the top. Only because the piece I had left just wasn't long enough for the size we normally build them at. I also was one 6 foot piece short so I had to run out and get one to finish. I used drywall texture (orange peel) to texture the metal and then I spray painted it flat black as usual. Turned out pretty good.

No comments: