Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The luminary project from hell

We've almost finsished casting all 48 of the resin votive holders with holes in the bottom for the wires
We finished cutting out the fancy scroll work that will mount in the underside of the frame to make it look like decrotive iron work.
The base has been cleaned up and painted.
There has been a LOT of work on this single prop that is only used inside our shop for our party.
But Chris REALLY likes it and wants it to look perfect so we do what she wants.

Cement Skulls

We finished creating new Skull molds so we poured some cement ones. They are great for candles or for setting out in your yard year round.

Halloween prep has started

We are in full swing getting our to-do list done for this halloween. We are working on a few new projects and fixing and improving quite a few existing ones.

We patched together the broken eternal flame monument.

We made the bases removable on the mourner and Joan of Arc. No more spiders in the eyes.

We rebuilt the donation box from all the kids that climbed on it and crushed the heads.

Built 3 new mud men and mudded one of them.