Wednesday, September 14, 2005

We have sewer in the Shop! Oh, and the shop floor is level!



After the driveway tearout and repour we finally have a sewer line in the shop for the much needed upstairs bathroom and a utility sink.



Chris pushed me to also have the sewer guys tear out this back part of the shop floor that had a 6 inch rise and many cracks from roots of a tree behind the shop that doesn't exist anymore. I had to pay a couple of guys to come out on Saturday on their own time to do the work. The driveway guy then poured the new floor when he did the rest of the driveway. I put a conduit in the floor so I could run power right to my table saw from the floor. I LOVE my level shop floor. I have to admit if it wasn't for Chris' persistance I probably wouldn't have gone to all the trouble.

No comments: